Coloring of gray hairs is a good option for women who are keen for variety. It depends on the amount of grayness one have in her hairs. Coloring hair every 21 days is a good option if you have high concentration of grey hairs.
Trubridal Wedding Blog
The Monique Lhuillier Spring 2016 Bridesmaids collection is refreshing and striking, with a playful edge. Monique’s designs capture the essence of sophisticated luxury by provoking femininity, allure and glamour that have made her renowned in the world of design. Monique appreciates that luxury can be whimsical and playful, allowing the brand to become a destination for women who understand the art of fashion.
Featuring luxe fabrics, floating chiffon and elongated silhouette, these Bridesmaidsdresses can be worn to the wedding, then repurposed and worn again for other events. Monique Lhuillier Bridesmaids providing beautiful styles that flatter a range of body types in colors and fabrics that make each woman look exceptional and the wedding party congruous. Enjoy and stay up to date with us! Happy Pinning!!!
From start to finish, the wedding day is a whirlwind. However, time seems to slow down as the bride walks down the aisle, so it’s no surprise that getting that perfect look is so important. The Wedding Dress can dictate the whole day of the wedding, from the ceremony through the reception.
For a traditional style, think about donning a lace veil and a dress with tulle through the bottom. A simple hairstyle and natural makeup accompany the dress beautifully for a traditional look. Imperial pearls also add elegance to the traditional look.
Let’s check out these 20 most beautiful Wedding Dresses.
Yes! Theselovely wedding cakes have just made my day. It’s such a great feeling to come across beauty so unexpectedly, especially when it involves perfectly crafted cake masterpieces made with brilliant floral confections and genius use of color. Ready for some good old cake love? See below for great wedding cake ideas!
Featured Cake: Cakes Art
Featured Cake: Sugar Cakes
Featured Photography: Natasja Kremers
Featured Cake via Hello Naomi
Featured Cake via Twitter
Featured Cake via Twitter
Featured Photography: Papered Heart Photography
Featured Photography: Shane Godfrey Photography
Featured Cake via Amanda Rettke, I Am Baker
Featured Photography: One Love Photo | Featured Cake: Hansen’s Cakes
Featured Cake via Erica O’Brien
Featured Photography: Emily Delamater | Featured Cake: Wild Orchid Baking Co
Featured Cake: The Copper Hen Cakery & Kitchen via Ruffled
Featured Cake via One Fab Day
Featured Photography: Brumley And Wells | Featured Cake: Cake Heads
Featured Cake via Everything that Sparkles
Featured Cake via Perfect Wedding
Featured Cake: Juniper Cakery
Featured Photography: Melissa Gidney Photography
Featured Cake: Yummy Cupcakes
Choosing the perfect wedding hairstyle can be a real challenge no? So much out there to choose from, making the selection overwhelming. From updos to braids, wedding hairstyles come in all kinds of variations. That’s why we’ve put together these hairstyles to help you find the perfect fit. You can’t go wrong with these classic wedding hairstyles, here are 20 gorgeous hair-dos for your big day, take a look and happy pinning!
via My Day
Hair and Makeup: Jackie Schneider | Photography: Clean Plate Pictures
via My Day
Via Erica Elizabeth Designs.
via Enchanted Atelier’s
Via laura gordon
Via Tina Shawal Photography
Via LH Photography
Photography: Joel Bedford via SMP
A Visual Anthology Via SMP
Planning a winter wedding? Check out these gorgeous cold-weather bridal gowns for inspiration…
1. The Elsa dress
Disney fans, what better way to pay homage to winter than with a gorgeous Elsa-themed gown
Beaded to glisten like sunlight on fresh fallen snow, it’s an absolute dream come true.
And it comes in ice blue or white, so you can decide on how far you want to take your frosty tribute, too!
2. The Darla dress
This simple gown comes with a gorgeous organza coat, which is fastened with a VERY snowflake-esque brooch.
Find out more over at Fairy Goth Mother now.
3. The Ziba gown
This Sareh Nouri gown (‘Ziba’) has everything we want from a winter gown; sparkle, glamour, a princess-cut, and a VERY figure-flattering silhouette.
These beautiful images were snapped by the VERY talented Laura Gordon, of Laura Gordon Photography.
4. The Leandra gown
Sparkling Swarovski crystals, a daring scoop back and an elegant silhouette make this one of our favourite winter wedding gowns.
Find out more on Maggie Sottero.
5. The Grace gown
How gorgeous is this simple gown?
It reminds us of Olivia Palermo’s tulle skirt and sweater combo from her wedding day.
6. The Bardot gown
We imagine this pretty vintage gown will go down a treat with brides planning an Old Hollywood wedding day.
Find out more on Stephanie Allin Couture.
7. The Mod gown
The dimensions of this gown are incredible; not a classic, sure, but it’s a pretty beautiful winter Wedding Dress all the same!
Find out more on Le Suppose Di Gio.
8. The Peony gown
We love the delicate lace detail to the back of this gown- so like little snowflakes!
Check out Naomi Neoh for more.
9. The Claire gown
This gorgeous skirt has 2 layers of champagne silk with subtle hints of blush – and, better still, it has delicate lace sleeves to keep the chill away.
Visit Emily Riggs Bridal for more.
10. The Snowflake gown
This Wedding Dress was LITERALLY inspired by snowflakes – what could be better for a winter wedding, eh?
Visit Mira Zwillinger now for more details.
11. The Cinderella gown
This dress dazzles – just like Cinderella’s famous glass slippers – and it would be beautiful for your happy ever after.
Again, it comes in blue or white. And, again, it can be found on Disney Weddings.
12. The Marlene gown
This statement dress is completely covered in shimmering sequins, which means you’ll look like a beautiful glistening snowflake – or a red carpet star!
Find out more at House Of Fraser’s Phase Eight section.
13. The ‘Traditional’ gown
Why not team a traditional white wedding gown with a fun (faux!) furry coat?
Take a look on Pinterest for more of this.
14. The Crystal gown
This stunning tulle gown is scattered with crystals and pearls, meaning you’ll shimmer in the winter sunlight.
Check out David’s Bridal for more.
15. The 1920s Flapper gown
Silver is DEFINITELY a valid choice for your big day – especially if it’s as beautiful as this.
Find out more over at the Deco Haus.
16. The Vivien dress
This ready-to-wear halter neck gown is a real bargain at £120… and it’s pretty damn beautiful, too!
Visit Vivien Of Holloway for more.
17. The Snow White gown
She wasn’t called the fairest of them all for nothing, you know – and, with this dress available in festive red or traditional white, it’s guaranteed to turn heads on your big day.
Long hairstyles are great for strapless gowns, creating a frame around the face and a natural accessory for a bare neckline. Cascading curls or bone-straight styles are best for a contemporary bridal look. Just be cautious of environmental factors that may cause frizziness or fly-away hairs (e.g., humid weather or wedding venues near water).
Take a look below, and pin your favorites!
All from Elstile.com
All from Elstile.com
This season sees the continued popularity of elegant half-up, half-down hairstyles for trend-conscious brides. However, as with all popular hair fashions you can now choose between gorgeous retro up-and-down do’s or wear your hair in a totally new 21st century take on the wedding hairstyle!
The trend towards half-up half-down wedding hairstyles is partly owed to the way they bridge the gap between a formal updo and an informal ‘down’ style, which may not be formal enough for such a special occasion.
Trendy Wedding Hairstyles with Curls /Via
Long hair arranged in an updo may become uncomfortable when worn for several hours, especially with the added weight of a tiara and veil on top. But a half-up hairstyle adds that special glamour to a bridal ensemble, in a comfortable and contemporary way.
And you don’t have to have any loose hair at all in the latest half-up half-down wedding hairstyles! Why not try a tousled bun lightly teased for volume behind the crown, with a super-cute side bun on one side and a sleek, smooth asymmetric fringe at the front?
Lovely Flower Wedding Hairstyle with Braids /Via
Medium bob styles
If your hair is cut in a medium same-length bob, why not show your individual style by sweeping the front hair back from the forehead to open up your face and having twisty or broken waves creating a trendy frame at the sides?
Medium Bob Hair Styles for Wedding /Via
One popular style has a little ponytail just behind the crown, which is full of pretty curls spread out and invisibly pinned to add height, texture and lots of style around the top of the head. With the longer lengths also curled in ringlets or modern waves, this creates a very soft and romantic look.
If your hair has a trendy extra-long fringe, you can switch the half-up part from the crown or back of the head and place it on the top. Just curl the fringe and arrange it in a flattering way around the forehead and for an eye-catching creative contrast, leave the rest of the hair smooth and straight.
Romantic Island-inspired Bohemian Wedding Hairstyles /Via
Smooth and straight styles
Although many wedding hairstyles include curls or waves, there’s no reason why you can’t look smooth and sleek with your choice of half-up half-down wedding hairstyles! One very contemporary look is to create a lovely ‘bump’ of volume around the crown and keep the sides smooth or softly curved to keep all the focus on the face.
Stick to one overall ‘style’
Remember to match your hairstyle to the style of your dress, to avoid being either over- or under-styled. And make sure there’s a convenient (comfortable) spot to attach some silk flowers, a white corsage or a tiara if you plan to wear a wedding veil.
Here’s a handy gallery showing the latest half-up half-down wedding hairstyles, to help you choose the perfect look for your wedding style!
And once you’ve chosen, and practised wearing your favourite hairstyle, all you’ll need to do is relax and enjoy being a happy and beautiful bride!
Soft curls, half up half down wedding hair / by, Heidi Marie Garrett -Creations Via
Latest Half-Up Half-Down Wedding Hairstyles for Trendy Brides /Via
Half-Up Half-Down Wedding Hairstyles with Hair Accessories /Via
DIY Wedding Hairstyle – Twisted crown braid half up half down hairstyle /Via
Romantic Wedding Hairstyle with Flower – Long Hairstyles /Via
Wedding Hairstyles – Discover Next Year’s Top Trends for Brides /Via
Braided half up half down hairstyles for Wedding & prom /Via
Wedding Hairstyles with Crown /Via
Half up half down hairstyles for shoulder length hair /Via
Bohemian Hairstyle with Fishtail Braid: Wedding Hairstyle Ideas /Via
Glamorous Wedding Hairstyle for Long Hair /Via
You’ve picked the wedding date and selected a stunning venue in the idyllic countryside, but you still have one very important decision to make: what to wear! Unlike summer weddings where pretty much anything goes, the beautiful fall foliage brings with it noticeably cooler temps and the need for warmer layers. While it may entail a little more creativity from the bride-to-be, there’s no shortage of breathtaking bridal options to go around. From princess-inspired tulle skirts to radiant white jumpsuits, here are 29 non-traditional alternatives to your classic floor-length gown.
1. Free People Lucia Mini Dress ($850): Unleash endless boho vibes on your special day with this little lace number that’s for the most free-spirited at heart. Complete the look with a flower crown and a fishtail braid.
2. Reformation Noelle Dress ($588): This unbelievably fierce Reformation dress can do no wrong. For a one-and-done look, let the dress (or rather that open back) do the talking alongside a set of simple pearl studs and a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers.
3. Stone Cold Fox Chloe Gown ($3,000): Lace lovers, rejoice! This gown takes the cake for being THE Wedding Dress of the century. The keyhole front, risqué slit and heart-shaped back (!) will bring on the glamour and show off your sultry side. Are you swooning yet?
4. Tibi Agathe Bow Jumpsuit ($695): It’s your wedding day — you can wear a jumpsuit if you want to! Major props if you happen to fall head-over-heels for this white, bow-adorned jumpsuit by Tibi. Style it up with some black lace-up flats or sparkly steppers FTW.
5. Oleg Cassini Long Sleeved Tea Length Wedding Dress ($700): What a beaut! From the all-over lace to the timeless boat neck, this vintage-inspired tea-length Wedding Dress exudes old-school glamour. Now all you need is “something old” and “something blue.”
6. Darccy Embroidered Boho Maxi Dress ($44): Getting hitched? THIS is the maxi stunner, complete with a semi-sheer panel, that is practically meant for a Grecian goddess. Gold steppers obligatory with this one.
7. Frock and Frill Midi Dress With All Over Garden Embellishment ($120): Match your dress to the scenic outdoors with this garden party-inspired frock that is ultra feminine and all sorts of pretty. Keep it simple with a crown braid and timeless accessories.
8. Carven Cutout Lace Mini Dress ($790): Go the designer route with this ivory dress by Carven that flaunts a classic collar, open back and lace panel. For max perfection, walk down the aisle in a pair of ankle-strap skimmers that are just as unexpected as the dress itself.
9. BHLDN Grace Gown ($2,300): Now, here’s a contemporary gown for the modern bride-to-be. The juxtaposition of the silk top with the tulle skirt creates a modern and polished wedding look. The only thing missing is a pair of chandelier earrings or a bejeweled headband.
10. For Love & Lemons Noir Mini Dress ($229): Just “okay” won’t do on your wedding day. You need a dress that will wow on all fronts. Enter the white scalloped mini dress of your dreams. The tulle panel on the front will show off your sultry side without being overly revealing.
11. BHLDN Danae Sweater ($260): Combat those chilly temps with an ivory cable-knit sweater that would pair perfectly with an accordion pleat skirt or tailored trousers. Or, better yet, follow in Olivia Palermo’s footsteps by layering a tulle skirt over a chic pair of shorts and some blue Manolo heels.
12. BHLDN Aurore Jumpsuit ($300): You do YOU with this ultra-femme jumpsuit that Jenna Lyons (and fellow girl bosses) would totes approve of. Subtle girly touches — like the sweetheart neckline and self-tie bow on the back — are a sweet surprise. Just add a herringbone blazer and vintage brooch for added panache.
13. Jarlo Makena Plunge Front Maxi Dress ($99): Can you count the ways to style up this white gown with a plunging neckline and ruffles in all the right places? Infinite. A stunning body chain or hand chain would serve as the perfect finishing touch.
14. Tadashi Shoji Embroidered Tulle Crop Top Full Skirt Gown ($868): Could’ve fooled us. While this white gown may look like two pieces, it’s actually one. The crop top overlay is youthful and trendy — aka perfect for modern brides looking for a classic gown with a fun flair.
15. ASOS Wedding Ruched Mesh Panel Maxi Dress ($103): This is what dreams are made of, people! This ethereal maxi dress will look ah-mazing when it comes time to pose for photos with your bridal party. DO accessorize with a vintage heirloom or pendant necklace to further commemorate your special day.
16. BHLDN Amora Skirt ($600): When a palette of creams and ivories grows stale, try mixing it up with a fairytale-esque gray tulle skirt. Whether you pair it with a silk cami or a cropped cashmere sweater, the sartorial options are endless.
17. Marchesa Notte V-Neck Lace Jumpsuit ($995): Yes, you can wear a jumpsuit to your own wedding. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. This one by Marchesa just so happens to be a triple threat: The lace, peplum and bow belt make it a #winning option in our eyes. Slip on some killer pumps and get ready to walk down the aisle.
18. Cleo and Clementine Bamboo Jersey Dress with Tulle Skirt ($420): Make way for the modern-day Cinderella. This two-piece gown, complete with a tulle skirt, is just as swoon-worthy as it looks. For a low-key wedding, dress it down with a leather moto jacket and ankle booties.
19. J.Crew Collection Sequin Shift Dress ($795): Shine bright like a diamond on your wedding day with this conservative shift dress that shines + sparkles just right when light reflects upon the sequins. For a one-and-done look, just toss on a pair of mega statement earrings and a wool cocoon coat in a punchy pink.
20. Tobi Right on Track Halter Suit ($54): When sporty meets masculine, this track suit with a halter top is the result. For the ultimate sartorial risk, this edgy jumpsuit with a well-placed peek-a-boo cutout is everything. When it comes time for the reception, swap out the heels for a cool pair of kicks.
21. X Revolve Gracie Gown ($342): Yasss. Pull out all the stops in this strapless champagne gown that’s practically made for a princess (or bride) in waiting. Opt for a formal updo so you can show off that v-strap back.
22. Kate Spade Open Back Silk Mini Dress ($428): Solidify your status as a Spade girl with this stunning silk dress. Thanks to the dramatic open back, all eyes will be on you when it comes time to throw the bouquet. DO accessorize with a cocktail ring and an elegant pair of earrings for an unforgettable wedding look.
23. Ryland Sequin Dress ($416): Strike a pose in this red carpet-worthy sequin dress that’s embellished with beads and feathers. Double this guy up with an equally show-stopping pair of steppers and throw in a statement cuff to seal the deal.
24. Glamorous Falling in Lace Jumpsuit ($53): For comfort, convenience and unlimited chicness, this playsuit provides the most no-nonsense approach to leisurewear dressing yet. Add an element of femininity to your wedding look with a pair of bow-adorned flats and loose beach waves.
25. BHLDN Serenity Maxi Skirt ($140): Pleats, please! Channel your romantic side with this chiffon pleated skirt that’s practically calling for a vintage locket and timeless ballerinas.
26. Pixie Market Emily Mesh Off-the-Shoulder Dress ($142): No less sophisticated than a floor-length wedding gown, this chic LBD with fun cutout shoulders + mesh detailing ushers in a new era of bridal style. Complete the look with a sleek chignon, a diamond ear cuff and your go-to dancin’ shoes.
27. J.Crew Collection Floral Lace Cropped Top ($200): For a wedding look that is so right now, this matching lace set is as lovely as it gets. From saying “I do” at the altar to enjoying your first dance as a Mrs., this versatile combo is a winner on all fronts. Keep the white-on-white theme going with an updated French mani and white pumps.
28. Reformation Doris Cape ($198): A frigid outdoor wedding venue calls for a statement topper that can’t be ignored. This ivory, full-length cape from Reformation will not only keep the cold temps at bay, but it’ll also lend your gown an extra edge.
29. Free People Lillian Gown ($4,000): More is more as far as this knock-out embroidered gown is concerned. Fit for a princess, this entrance-maker flaunts bell sleeves and a floor-length train that is practically guaranteed to turn heads.
What’s your favorite non-traditional fall wedding option for brides-to-be? Let us know in the comments below!