20 Style Tips On How To Wear Summer Hats
I am currently on the hunt for the perfect summer hat. I’ve seen so many girls rocking them that I can’t resist – I need one! Whether you’re into fedoras, trendy Panama hats, or wide-brim floppy hats, there is something for everyone. Any style is so great for the summer – a hat is an automatically cool accessory, it shades your face and eyes from the bright sun, and it helps protect your hair.
If you want one of your own, or you already have one and you’re just not sure how to style it, you’ve come to the right place. There is so much fashion inspiration out there on how to wear hats that I had to share with you guys. Here are 20 style tips on how to wear summer hats, no matter what style you’re into. Now go take advantage of the summer sales and find one you love!
1. Go for this classic, all-American look: a striped dress with a floppy hat. You can’t go wrong!
2. A light button-down shirt tucked into denim jeans with a panama hat is really summery, chic, and so easy to put together.
3. Make your hat your own by tying a fun ribbon around it.
4. Going to be by the beach all day? A large floppy hat looks so good with a cute cover-up and your bathing suit.
5. Wear a panama hat with a loose dress and a pretty kimono to look super on-trend.
6. Instead of a striped dress, pair a panama hat with a striped shirt and denim shorts. So easy and chic!
7. Kill two summer trends in one outfit by wearing a colorful floppy hat with a romper.
8. You can’t go wrong when pairing a summer hat with a bathing suit at the beach or the pool. It’s the perfect accessory.
9. A white dress with a jean jacket and a hat is one of the most perfect summer outfits.
10. Dress up a graphic tee and shorts by pairing it with a trendy hat and booties.
12. A panama hat keeps a baseball shirt and boyfriend jeans from being too casual and boring.
13. Running out quickly? Wear a simple tank, jeans and a cute hat. Voila! Instant outfit perfection.
14. A panama hat looks awesome with a crop top and fun bottoms.
15. A completely effortless look is a maxi dress with a cute hat. Add a jean jacket if it’s going to be chilly.
16. Make your panama hat more professional by pairing it with a pretty skirt and simple shirt.
17. One of my favorite pairings is a maxi skirt, a tank and a summer hat. So adorable!
18. Printed pants are everywhere this summer. Wear yours with a hat to look extra chic.
19. White jeans go great with a chambray shirt and a summer hat. Finish off the look with patterned sandals or sneakers.
20. Not into panama hats, fedoras, or floppy hats? Pair a cheeky fitted or baseball hat with a crop top, a statement necklace, and fun shorts. This is the coolest look ever.
Which of these looks is your favorite? Which style hat is your favorite: panama, floppy or fedora? What kind of style tips do you want to see? Tell me in the comments!